R2-53 : THRILLER PROJECT 2007/8

Monday 4 February 2008
R2-53 : THRILLER PROJECT 2007/8

Love poems possibly for use in the book

THE END OF THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
We knew it was real
This love that we share
You made me feel
Like there was someone to care
Then I made a mistake
That ruined it all
An error to make
A never ending fall
The ground never comes
As we continue to descend
Our hearts have broken into crumbs
And it was me who brought our end
As always, I will continue
To try again and again to break our fall
But you cannot trust me now
Not a little, not at all

LIEZ
I have it cut in my leg...
I have it written on me so that everyone can see you
cheated me and for that my heart can't hardly breathe, you
did me wrong as if are relationship was a stupid love song
but because of you everyone is going to get to know the
real me

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home